• my bike does not start due (presumably) to a electrical connector that hangs loose on the left side of the bike. I have no clue what it does and what it connects normally (fuelpump could be, but would it then be on the left side of the bike?) Its a 3 point connecter female but I have looked and looked but I cant find any loose male connectors. Not on the engine...Lights front and rear work just as blinkers and brake + headlicht. The startmotor turns but there is obviously no spark and no fuel ignition. Does anybody know where I should connect this connector?

Thanks for ur reponse

Vielen Dank im voraus

gruss dich

greetings

marcel

The Netherlands

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

• thanks
    i see a resemblance but I have no clue actually about that particular sensor I will check it out however ty

• Just now I tried starting her up again with full throttle and half throttle ...nothing. Startmotor is running fine but no ignition. Fuel tank is full.

And a little update about the dangling female connector on the left side of the bike: it's not 3-pins but 5-pins...just now I listened if I could hear the fuel pump prime ---) n.o.t. HELP I need this bike to work n.o.w. ...desperate ----) state of PANIC

• This morning I decided to try and bumpstart the bike with the assistence of a neighbour. It was not even really hard to do, about 30 meters and in 3th gear I slowly let go of the clutch and then my bike made the sound that I love so much. The rest of the day no problems occurred, hopefully this will n.e.v.e.r. happen again. Looking back I know for sure that it was a cruel trick of ' coincidence' to combine the dangling connector with a serious startproblem. That connector put me on a side-track as it seemed like a chance of 1 to a 1000000 that it would not be the cause or at least related to my bike refusing all my input.
    Thank you all!