Komoornik's 2021 Sh125i

• Time to have my own topic :007:

I wanted to replace my old and junky 125.

Was looking closely into Nmax or PCX. I did not really want to pay more then for one of those two.

In most of my checklist PCX won, but I just really hated rear drum (most of that was actually the brake lever feel) and only front ABS.

I did not like the Nmax for it's pretty poor comfort, very small under seat storage - and man, these bulbs for blinkers : gruebelx:

So then I kind of looked into Sh, since what I really needed is a city scooter.

In the meantme I test drove quite a few 125's (Nmax, PCX, Forza, Xmax, Keeway Vieste) and of course one of the close competitors - Piaggio Medley.

But Piaggio is much more expensive here in Poland, and the lack of keyelss is a no go for me.

So I found a white Sh125i and negotiate a nice discount.

Here it is just an hour after picking it up:

honda-board.de/index.php?attachment/160227/

And here a picutre from today (less then a month since pickup), with over 1500km on the clock:

honda-board.de/index.php?attachment/160228/

Today I have mounted:

1. Isotta windscreen - bigger in size then Honda one

2. Phone holder with inductive charging

3. Heated grips

4. Keyless top box

5. Tucano Urbano

Still waiting for handbars, they should be here in a couple of days.

• In some Asian countries Honda sells the PCX with a rear disc brake instead of the drum brake. Unfortunately, you don't have this choice in Europe.

Since you wrote that you've mounted the keyless top box - does the SH-series come without a top box at stock in Poland? In Germany it comes with the top box (which is a good thing since the underseat storage is small on the SH).

Ist der Motor kalt, gib ihm Sechseinhalb. Schnell ist der Motor warm und Du kannst vollgas fahr'n.

• In some Asian countries Honda sells the PCX with a rear disc brake instead of the drum brake. Unfortunately, you don't have this choice in Europe.

Since you wrote that you've mounted the keyless top box - does the SH-series come without a top box at stock in Poland? In Germany it comes with the top box (which is a good thing since the underseat storage is small on the SH).

Yeah, but even with rear disc the PCX still does not have rear ABS :D

And yes, Sh here in Poland comes without the Top Box. Which is fine I guess because it's much cheaper - and I only paid fraction of the price to mount the Top Box :0018:

I paid ~ 3300 euro for my Sh.

• It is, I know.

But it's hot anyway. I always ride with a jacket, gloves and wearing jeans. And with a flip-up helmet which is always closed when riding.

And I also tend to drive with higher speeds, and it's so much more pleasant without the wind hitting you :D

• interesting. i would melt down behind a screen. i like them in autumn and winter. i will try a small one next month and the big one in oktober from Honda. if the screen is to long (too high), you can get in trouble if it rains and especially at night. its hard to see anything then. and when it gets very windy from behind.

• Yeah, the rain on the windscreen is something that a few people were telling me about.

But I already tested it at night while raining - and it was really not bad. Perhaps I just have a good eyesight ;)

• Yeah, the rain on the windscreen is something that a few people were telling me about.

But I already tested it at night while raining - and it was really not bad. Perhaps I just have a good eyesight ;)

it is good cause it is new and probably clean. later you will need an impregnation layer. and get yourself a shelter for it. like a bg rubbish bag.