Beiträge von komoornik

I need to mount quite a few accessories: windshield, phone holder, heated grips, keyless top box etc. Obviously I want to do it at once because it does not make sense to disassemble the panels more then one time.

In all the forums I've been the topics are related to specific areas - it does not really make sense to make one topic with multiple unrelated questions :gruebelx:

I think that the two models serve such different target groups (city scooter vs. rural scooter) that "she or she" doesn't really make sense. That certainly always depends on your usage behavior. For me there was no doubt as I drive my 65 km every day (in good weather). In addition, the SH looks a bit old-fashioned (to me). But the SH drivers probably find the Forza too powerful and not so agile in winding traffic (something I don't do anyway and especially not on country roads & Co.).

But I'm sure there are some who both drove and can share their impressions.

PS: Go to the saddler tomorrow to discuss the extension of the front seat. I would like to take approx. 10 cm away from the pillion riser (my wife is not going anyway) so that I can sit even better with my 1.95m. That was really the only advantage of the test drive with the Vespa GTS at the time, that it was easier to slide into a comfortable position on the long seat.

Forza compared to SH is definitely not too powerful, the 2 HP difference is really not much especially considering SH is about 30kg lighter.

But they have totally different variator configuration, SH is much quicker off the line but Forza has a higher top speed.

Sh vs Forza suspension wise is kind of tricky.

I would say Forza definitely has greater suspension travel so at first it feels more comfortable. But most likely smaller wheels are causing just barely less comfort then Sh in terms of potholes etc.

In general I would expect Forza to be much better - but in my opinion it's slightly better.

With Sh I'm able to reach 105-110 km/h (currently without windshield) vs barely 120 km/h on a Forza ( I think I even managed to hit rev limiter a couple of times when going downhill with the V-max).

So in general: Sh wins for city, Forza is better outside the city. But from my POV 125 Forza is not enough to go on any serious trips.

I had a 2 hours test drive yesterday with Forza 125 (I'm a 2021 SH125i owner) - and I can tell it's definitely not for me.

First of all the SH feels much more lively up to at least 60-70 km/h and it's just a true city king in terms of squeezing between cars.

I think if I were to switch to Forza - then not not 125 model, as it felt underpowered for me.

Besides that, a few years back Forza had quite some more premium features compared to lower models - right now it's mostly an electric windshield (which is still too small for tall people anyway).

What did you buy in the end?