XR125 - entdrosselung

• Hello

Ich kaufte neulich Honda XR125, die Fassung L3, das Jahr
    2004. und ich habe solch Frage: Sind wo in ihr der Blockade und als es
    Zu herabziehen? Weil fuhr narazie nur 80 km/h, herabzog mit
    Der Ausatmung die Blockade und 85km/h fährt, in den Überschwang in 90 km/h. In dem Knie
    Zum Ausatmen dienend war solch Verschlußstopfen welche verkleinerte sie erheblich den Durchmesser
    In Knie das ich zog sie aus . Ich den Vergaser und der Luftfilter aus
    Und ich merkte nigdzie kein Blockaden. Ich habe in dem Vergaser die Düse
    Oberste ist dieses troche der Betriebsstoff 95. wenig nicht? Hatte in Simson in
    Dieser Zeit 70, und in weit 75. Ob wenn ich schwenke um
    Die Düse gibt dieses etwas dieses? Und kann er elektronisch abgeriegelt sein? Weil auf 4
    Des Laufs v-max dieses 80 km/h und auf 5 nur 85 km/h. Mit diesem was hörte ich das
    Dieses Gerät kann ausziehen 115 km/h und in dem selbst Buch von ihm
    Er schreibt mit 100 km/h. Und ich bin's kann Fassung mehr örtliche diese L3 weil
    Vorn mein neben" statt 19" 21 wie in ander xr? Aber der Zahnstange
    Er entsprechen: Vorn 17 Zähne und denkt ihr hinten 54. was?

• Genau das hab ich mir auch grad gedacht!

• falls du - wie ich jetzt einfach annehme den text mit einer "Übersetzungsmaschine" erstellt hast - poste dan Text bitte nochmal in Englisch oder so.... weil dich niemand versteht...

If you have translated your post with an BOT, please write the text in english again, because nobody understand the text...

Gruß / Regards

Kami

• I bought recently Honda XR125, version L3, year
    2004. and I have such question: where blockades are in her and as it
    to pull down? because went only 80 km / h, pulled down from
    exhalation blockade and 85km goes / h, in gusts to 90 km / h. in elbow
    expiratory such dummy which was she reduced diameter considerably
    in elbow then I drew out her. I took to pieces the carburettor and filter of air
    and I nowhere noticed no blockades. I in carburettor have snout
    main this troche it is not fuel 95. little? I in Simson had to
    this time 70, and in second 75. If I will alter
    snout this something this will give? and to possibly blocked electronically? because on 4
    run v - max this 80 km / h and on 5 only 85 km / h. from this what I heard this
    this equipment be able to draw out 115 km / h and in only book from him
    it writes with 100 km / h. and this can some more field version this L3 because
    it with front have near 21" instead of 19" how does in different xr? there now gear rack oneself
    they are agree: with front 17 teeth and with back 54. what you think?

I am from Poland, this Honda she be brought from Deutshland. Unfortunately it understand of nary word in German because I at school have English only and Russian

• Dzien dobry,

I doesn`t know anything about the 125 XR, but I looked at the Honda page, where I read that the actuel model has only an exhaust reducer to reduce the speed to 80 km/h. (It might be installed in the exhaust manifold (elbow)). I hope it is similar to yours.
    I do not know more about this bike - so I hope that there are more answers from other users.
    Please write another questions at the 125ccm forum - I think that is the right one for your questions. I think the moderator takes this thread to this forum.

Regards

Kami

• I drew out with exhalation blockade there now this little helped. Be to possibly yet in exhalation second blockade? I do not it judge, but will check yet. Familiar wrote me that in Suzuki DR125 to deblockage is the main snout of fuel in carburettor 115 as well as one one should to give the where resistor on sensor from runs, then unblocked the speed is. I thank for answer! I greet You

• Hello,
    I have opened a new thread for you in the 125ccm Forum, please look there for answers and write there new questions....

Regards

Kami