Honda XR 125 entdrosseln

• Hallo,

da gibts nen Thread von einem XR Fahrer der sein Mopped entdrosseln will aber der nicht so richtig Bescheid weiss. Problem: Der Thread ist falsch eingestellt und derjenige kann kein deutsch, Antworten auf Englisch oder noch besser polnisch.
    Bitte hier Antworten, ich werde nen Link für den User nach hier reinsetzen...

Entdrosselung von ner XR 125

Gruß

Kami

• Hello
    I thank for this, that you want me to help. Possible I it, that it was one should was put larger main snout, will check this soon. I wait on e-mail from service yet Honda, I passed them the number of sash and they will say to be me maybe how to unblock my motorcycle. How I will be something he knew this, I will give to know, I will write also how I will put main snout (I suppose that 110 will suffice).
    I greet

• Hello
    I unblocked my motorcycle partly. It it was one should was draw out from silencer blockade, unblock to filter one of three inlets of air. I raised in carburettor spire the highest also and speed hereinafter growed up interventions to 100 km / h. I think that after foundation of larger main snout the power worse will grow up. I greet