SH 125i 2020 alternatives Windschield

• Ich hatte an meinem 2019er Modell die Givi D1155S verbaut. Leider wurde der Windstrom genau auf den Helm gelenkt, so das ich dann noch einen Spoiler montiert hatte. (Bilder 2019er Modell)

Das brachte etwas Ruhe am Helm, aber nicht soviel wie ich es erhofft hatte.

Bei dem KF40 habe ich zur Zeit noch die OEM verbaut(gekürzt). Da kann ich jetzt gut rüber schauen, und die Windgeräusche am Helm sind auch gering.

• Hallo zunächst mal an Alle. Bin neu hier und seit 1 Woche Besitzer einer SH 125 Modell 2020.

Bin nach 20 Jahren Abstinenz absolut begeistert von dem Teil.

Da ich mich für ein Windschild interessiere, hatte ich mich hier eingelesen und mich für das Puig Urban entschieden. Beim Durchlesen der ABE ist mir aufgefallen, dass die aktuelle SH nicht gelistet ist und habe daraufhin den Hersteller angeschrieben. Vom deutschen Ableger keine Antwort ?aber vom Hersteller binnen eines Tages.

Wir werden dieses Fahzeug in der neuen Nachtrag inkludieren. Es dauert noch 1 Monat

Danke

Mit Freundlichen Grüssen/Best Regards

Albert Puig Tous

Export Sales Department

Ich denke es interessiert den einen oder anderen:wink:

• Hi all!

Writing in english here, because I did not find any other active forum of SH users and I don't know Deutsch ;)

Seems like currently there's a big issue with the stock Honda screen avability within the whole Europe (08R70-K0R-D20ZA) :(

• Hi all!

Writing in english here, because I did not find any other active forum of SH users and I don't know Deutsch ;)

Seems like currently there's a big issue with the stock Honda screen avability within the whole Europe (08R70-K0R-D20ZA) :(

Depends a little bit where you're driving and which model/year you have. Also if you want the original one from Honda like you mentioned or an alternative screen. Below is a link to an Italian page selling alternative brands but those sold from Italy are officially not allowed for driving in Germany in the absence of the ABE Certificate (General Operating Permit). Although the screens sold in Italy and in Germany are practically the same the need to be officially released here. Then they also cost more :wink:.

Windshields SH 125/150 2020

If you want to follow the conversations in this thread just copy/paste them on the page Deepl.com. Best translater in town and also available in Italian language.:clap:

• So I'm actually from Poland and we also do not have any kind of regulations for accessories :)

I just bought a 2021 SH125i - waiting for the plates so I can pick it up.

I read this whole topic - and basically I know I still need to order a factory Honda one to have a proper mounting. I don't like the ones mounted via the mirrors.

So I need to get my hands on the 08R70-K0R-D20ZA and test it out. Although I'm already thinking I might need a bigger windscreen - I'm ~ 192cm.

• Although I'm already thinking I might need a bigger windscreen - I'm ~ 192cm.

You should have bought the Forza 125 with the adjustable screen and then add the 10 cm higher version from Givi/Kappa :wink:. I'm 195 cm and this combination works out beautifully :D

Just kidding, the SH is a great machine but not for the usage I have.

• I read that Isotta is most likely the best quality?

Weird they don't specify the actual size.

You should have bought the Forza 125 with the adjustable screen and then add the 10 cm higher version from Givi / Kappa : wink:. I'm 195 cm and this combination works out beautifully: D

Just kidding, the SH is a great machine but not for the usage I have.

To be honest, in my opinion Forza 125 is overpriced ;)

Maybe a few years in the past it had some premium features. Right now it's the cool windshield, more space and more comfort etc etc.

But they don't even differ in other features like: keyless, dual ABS, traction control, Full LED

• So I have mounted the original windshield.

At first it seemd quite ok, with normal driving position I was looking through the windshield, when I straigthen up it was looking above - so there shouldn't be any issues with rain.

But depending on the wind I feel like it's just a bit too short. Still sometimes the wind hits my helmet and if I get my head just a bit lower it's much more pleasant.

So I have ordered Isotta SC4527, I feel like this might be to tall - will experiment, maybe even with cutting it.

• So I have ordered Isotta SC4527, I feel like this might be to tall - will experiment, maybe even with cutting it.

Thats why I love my adjustable windshield at my Forza... No experiements, not cuttings - even when you think the Forza is overpriced :wink:, for me its worth it:bet:

I adjust my shield a dozen times while driving depending on speed, temperature, road type, etc.

Nevertheless good luck with your experiements! :topX:

• Guten Tag zusammen,

ich krame diesen Thread mal hervor. Ich bin 1,93 Meter groß und fahre eine SH125i von 2020.

Ich würde meinen Roller nun gerne etwas wetterfester machen und mir deshalb eine (möglichst große) Scheibe kaufen. Ist die originale Honda Scheibe da die beste?

Oder kann jemand eine andere empfehlen?

Vielen Dank!